Low Poly environment: Final render

final 3

We have finished the low poly environment, here is a final render, with half as a wireframe. Overall the environment turned out well, however we did run into some problems. One of which was that some of the assets imported were not renamed, so several assets had the same name, and we had to rename them after being imported.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s